Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Petra's Christmas Wishlist


The 2009 Nieman Marcus Christmas Book appears to have been written just for my Christmas wish list.   www.NeimanMarcus.com/christmasbook



As an artist, paper is a very important medium for me.  So, I just can not live without this fabulous paper dress and headwear!  Since all of the photos are shown with the model standing inside a studio, I'm not sure how well such a beautiful paper dress would hold up in any weather conditions.  Nor am I sure how it might fair in an office setting where I would need to sit in a chair.  I wonder if the ink rubs off?




But I know Christmas is not all about me.  Christmas is a time of sharing with loved ones.  John & I already have his & hers matching motorcycles.  Thanks to Nieman Marcus, I now understand that our marriage really can not be complete without His and Hers airplanes!  And look they could fit on our moto-trailer! 
So stylish, so modern, so need those!!!


Speaking of motorcycles... this one looks very pretty!  It's electric! (du-du-doo-doo-du)
 
 Sorry - got distracted by bright, shiny, fast!   I wonder what it sounds like?



Okay, back to the sharing with loved ones...

As new parents we want to instill the understanding and love of all things mechanical, motorized, and mobile.  So we have the giant set of primary colored keys for Aprilia to chew on. We have the driver's wheel noise-making vroom-vroom-honk-honk toy.  We have the GT leather seat bouncy-jumper car.  All of which we encourage the use of proper riding gear during operation. 

But I was wondering...
what is the appropriate vehicle to get for Aprilia in that stage
between the BigWheels trike and the DirtBike?  

Well, Cupcakes, of course!!!

 


Start saving up now!  Christmas is just around the corner.

1 comment:

RobbieM said...

Wow. I was finally getting through my email and saw you had a Christmas list! I am so happy as I have been given many good ideas. Thank goodness for Neimann Marcus. They make Christmas shopping so easy!